2021 Sunseeker Manhattan 55 #SS315
- Sun Country Yachts, Newport Beach/
- 2021 Sunseeker Manhattan 55 #SS315
2021 Sunseeker Manhattan 55
*NEW TO MARKET*
One of the finest yachts in the 50-60’ category ever constructed: This 2021 55 Manhattan from Sunseeker’s legendary factory in Poole Harbor, England, is now for sale out of Newport Beach, California, as its current owners look to take their next step on their yachting journey
Calcutta white marble counters sit atop contrasting tones of smoked eucalyptus and silver oak woodwork, evoking a combined sense of ultimate luxury and airy-openness that epitomizes what the Sunseeker brand and reputation has long been known for: building world class, ultra-luxurious Sport Yachts and Yachts that speak to buyer’s with a refined appreciation for quality, bespoke motor yachts
Exemplifying the latest in Sunseeker’s exceptional design capabilities, the Manhattan 55 has been meticulously designed to enhance comfort and cruising whilst providing owners with a vast array of social spaces – usually only seen in larger yachts.
The exterior styling incorporates unparalleled amounts of curved glass and stainless-steel detailing to emphasise its prowess, whilst exclusive images reveal the innovative design and attention to detail that has gone into this new flybridge model.
Vessel is held in a single-asset LLC, was meticulously maintained by its current owners, their captain, as well as Sun Country’s own yacht management team. This vessel truly shows in like-new condition, wits the plastic wrapping from the factory still on all of the carpets.
Inquire now for more details!
- LOA 56.5 ft
- BEAM 16 ft
- HP 1,450 hp
Northern USA Package:
- Air conditioning Tropical specification.
- Hydraulically lifting platform.
- Flybridge Teak Decking.
- Glendinning Cablemaster.
- Low level LED side deck lights 8 per side and 6 in the foredeck seating group.
- Antifouling application.
- Fresh water deck wash system.
- Stern Thruster. With Proportional Joystick for Bow and Stern with upgraded batteries.
- Underwater lights - Lumishore LED x 4.
- Dimmer switches on interior and exterior overhead lighting.
- Ice maker in flybridge bar.
- Refrigerator in flybridge bar.
- Additional pair 10" Oval Mooring spring cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band.
- Teak aft cockpit table with folding top fitted on a polished stainless steel leg.
Ultimate Cruising Package:
- Crew Cabin fit out installation.
- Flybridge Hard top with stainless steel supports.
- Hard top stern electric canopy.
- Seakeeper 6 Gyro Stabilizer System.
Beach Club Package:
- Marine Grill fitted in a drop down workstation.
- Fold down platform seat with cushion.
- Platform overhead shower fitted to gull wing door.
- Simrad 2 x NSS16 evo3 - 16'' Multifunctional Colour Chartplotters on lower console.
- Simrad 2 x NSS12 evo3 - 12'' Colour repeaters on Flybridge console and GP25-GPS antenna.
- Simrad AP44 Autopilot system.
- Simrad performance fishfinder transducer B744V W/N2K for depth, speed and temperature.
- Simrad RS90S VHF with DSC on lower console with second station for the Flybridge.
- Simrad NAIS-500 Class B AIS with GPS and 2.4 meter AIS VHF antenna
Xenta Smart-stick docking system - dual station for Shaft drive boats
Generator Onan 17.0kw 60Hz - 17 MDKDP
Additional Black Water tank 200 liters (total 350 liters) Discharge via either deck mounted fitting or to sea.
Interior Wood Finish - Combination of Smoked eucalyptus figured high sheen satin with Silver Oak Low build open grain Satin
Third helm station - Xenta Smart-stick docking, Volvo E-Key ignition panel
- Availability: Archived
- Status: SOLD
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Sunseeker
- Model: Manhattan 55
- LOA: 56.5 ft
- Boat Class: Motor Yachts
- Engine: Volvo IPS 950
- Total Horsepower: 1,450 HP
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Dealership: Sun Country Yachts
- Location: Newport Beach
- Dealer Phone: 949-999-4130
- Stock Number: SS315
XThe accessibility of our website is taken very seriously. We strive to meet WCAG 2.1 AA Web Accessibility standards by routinely evaluating our website using automated evaluation tools and manual testing when required. As content changes we review and correct issues and are responsive to our users needs. If you encounter issues with our website, please report them so they may be corrected in a timely manner.