2023 Bennington 25 RFBA #B0631I
- Sun Country Inland, Irvine/
- 2023 Bennington 25 RFBA #B0631I
2023 Bennington 25 RFBA
Your eye for excellence and aversion to compromise are true to spec. How do we know? Because we are built the same way. Your drive to exceed expectations at every opportunity - it's what makes us who we are, as well.
While other manufacturers screw their hulls together Bennington uses our exclusive THRU-BOLT™ technology on each and every hull. This system ensures far less flex, providing a stable ride for years of boating pleasure and safety. With a combined experience of over 100 years, our team lives by the philosophy of using the best materials and never cutting corners. We proudly stand behind each and every Bennington with our no hassle factory-backed 10-year bow-to-stern warranty while covering the deck and hull for a lifetime.
Our thicker cross channels provide more vertical strength than the typical channels found on most pontoons. This combined with our extruded M-deck brackets and fanged elevator bolted deck construction minimizes twisting and provides the most solid, quiet pontoon ride in the industry.
Fully-welded aluminum construction ensures a far stronger and more rigid structure over the faster and cheaper method of single or even double surface welds.
When it comes to comfort on the water, Bennington offers the industry’s most sophisticated seating. Our ergonomic design and a blend of five compressions of high-density foam provide the perfect combination of support and comfort. From design elements like integrated self-draining channels to the selection of materials, our furniture is engineered to resist moisture and mildew.
With the finest craftsmen and first-class upholstery, Bennington is known for its durable and luxurious interiors. Shown below, Simtex™ is a soft to the touch, easy to clean, premium vinyl also found in world-class yachts.
When buying a new Bennington, our customers receive an industry-leading lifetime structural + 10-year bow-to-stern warranty, giving you and your family the protection and assurance you deserve. Here at Bennington, we provide you with the finest built pontoon boats in the marketplace and want you, our valued customer, to know that we stand behind that commitment with the industry's strongest warranty protection. Under the lifetime structural + 10-year bow-to-stern warranty, we cover 100% materials, parts, and labor with no pro-rating, no third-party hand-offs, no warranty transfer fee, and no "read between the lines" statements to leave you second-guessing.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty: As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, gates, channels, motor mount & rotomold seat frames. If anything goes wrong, we will fix it. Season after season, your Bennington will be ready.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty: As an owner of a new Bennington, you receive a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the 7-ply, pressure-treated, marine-grade decking. Since they fasten the rails & deck directly through the understructure, Bennington decks flex less & will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.
- 10-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty*: As the original owner of a new Bennington, the first ten years are covered directly by Bennington. All materials and workmanship are covered by us, including flooring, electronics, and upholstery. No hassles, no worries, no hand-offs—It's Simple. Your dealer will register the warranty for you upon delivery of your new boat. The engine manufacturer's stated warranty covers your engine.
- Transferable Warranty: Bennington warranties are transferable through your local Bennington dealer, adding to the resale value of your boat. The warranty period begins on the original owner's new boat purchase date. Suppose the boat is sold during its warranty period. In that case, the standard warranty coverage will carry over to the new owner for the remainder of the original 10-year warranty—once the warranty is transferred through an authorized Bennington dealer.*
- No Hand-Off To Suppliers: Bennington doesn't hand off warranty responsibilities to its suppliers. When it comes to warranty claims, your Bennington dealer will take care of it directly with Bennington. After all, no one cares more about your satisfaction than Bennington does.
- No Pro-Rating: Bennington boats carry the same valuable warranty, whether it's the first day or the last day of the warranty period. Bennington does not use a declining scale of coverage in its warranty, also known as pro-rating.
- Partnership With Our Dealers: Bennington dealers receive 100% of the retail shop labor rate for warranty repairs. This ensures that your warranty work is a priority & completed quickly with your satisfaction in mind.
- Excellence In Customer Satisfaction: Bennington has earned the Customer Service Index (CSI) award for "Excellence in Customer Satisfaction," an industry-leading 23 times-every year since its inception. Given by the National Marine Manufacturer Association, the CSI Award recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional satisfaction scores for the boat, engine, & dealer experience.
A great place to start when researching what’s the right Bennington for you and your boating family is to explore our luxury pontoon boat lineup and product offerings. From our entry-level S Series to our flagship QX models; our fleet of boats are designed to fit various use cases, luxurious finishes, and feature options to suit your needs. We invite you to view our complete lineup and to become part of the Bennington family.
Bennington Pontoons can be matched with just about any marine engine brand and are available for Outboard, I/O (Sterndrive) or Twin engine setups. Engines are also available at different horsepower levels and should be chosen depending on where you boat and the performance and handling you desire, as well as matched with the boat you order. Talk to your dealer for more information on what they recommend for you.
- LOA 25.5 ft
- BEAM 8.5 ft
- HP 350 hp
Smokey granite panel color
Sunset red accent panel
Smokey granite canvas
Black out luxury
Cladded arch with kicker speakers
Trim accent zebrawood slate matte
Full seagrass silver
Console cupholder with pocket
Exterior side lights
Cladded arch double bimini
Pillowtop Sport R
Sunset red embroidery package
ESP performance package
Power distribution panel
Dual batteries with switch
Center storage tube
Wavetamer to bow 3 tube upgrade
Verado pre rig w/Go 7 Simrad
Pop up cleats, Bow
Front gate glide
Ski pylon 54"
- Availability: In Stock
- Condition: New
- Year: 2023
- Make: Bennington
- Model: 25 RFBA
- LOA: 25.5 ft
- Boat Class: Pontoon Boats
- Engine: 2023 Mercury 350 Verado
- Total Horsepower: 350 HP
- Fuel Type: Unleaded
- Dealership: Sun Country Inland
- Location: Irvine
- Dealer Phone: 949-777-2248
- Stock Number: B0631I
XThe accessibility of our website is taken very seriously. We strive to meet WCAG 2.1 AA Web Accessibility standards by routinely evaluating our website using automated evaluation tools and manual testing when required. As content changes we review and correct issues and are responsive to our users needs. If you encounter issues with our website, please report them so they may be corrected in a timely manner.