2014 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer, Black colored hull, Bronze cockpit color, Black canvas, Gel coated dash, T ECT 8.2 Mag SC Axius Bravo 3, 120v/60 cycle electrical, Cockpit cover, Chestnut interior, Open hull windows, Tv/Flat screen/DVD/Gaming port – mid cabin, Inverter, Central vacuum system, Macerator with seacock interlock system, Generator, Sunroof & Opening hatch for Std hardtop, Sun pad w/Backrest – SS deck runners, Gourmet space, Teak flooring in cockpit and swim platform, extended swim platform, Teak flooring on extended swim platform, Flag pole & base, Remote controlled spotlight, Raymarine chartplotter / GPS, Windshield w/SS top trim, Windlass
The generous dimensions of our 370 Sundancer make it exceptionally adept at cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with island V-berth, mid-berth (or optional private stateroom) and convertible salon sofa can sleep six. Plus, there is a full galley and head, and a flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout.
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch.
- Extra-large hull windows give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Large solid-surface galley countertop with abundant storage above and below
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification – standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Optional fold away transom seat
- Pivoting double helm and port companion seats.
- SmartCraft® gauges and diagnostics
- Standard flatscreen TV with remote DVD player
- Water manifold system with shutoff valves
- Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM).
- Cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop and refrigerator.