2017 Galeon 485 HTS
Galeon 445/485 HTS 2017
*Located at the Marriott Marquis Marina*
Galeon is a rarity: family owned in a corporate world, and yet it builds more than 6,000 yachts per year. At 32 years old, Galeon is one of the boatbuilding powerhouses of Europe. The brand is relatively new to the US, but since it’s debut at the 2016 Miami Boat Show, it’s been one of the top selling yacht brands in the US market. The Galeon yard is a model of modern boatbuilding sophistication, with 1,700 employees who create the fiberglass molds, metalwork, cabinetry, teak flooring, and upholstery— all in-house. This allows for uncompromising quality control and attention to detail at every step of construction.
This Galeon 445 HTS, now referred to as the 485 HTS, was purchased new in January 2018 by the current owners. The boat has been professionally serviced and meticulously maintained with bi-monthly yacht maintenance systems checks.
“Poppi G” options include (but are not limited to):
- 2 stateroom, 2 head layout
- Full beam master
- KVH Tracvision HD7 Satellite TV
- Volvo Penta IPS D6 435 hp engines with joystick docking- 110 hours
- Fischer Panda Generator- 110 hours
- Raymarine 4.0kW Radome Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine A127 Chartplotter & Fish Finder: Raymarine Sonar transducer
- Raymarine VHF Radio with Automatic Identification System (AIS) receiver
- Windshield covers: front and side shades
- Hydraulic swim platform with teak- 882 lb capacity
- Storage lazarette with manual access
- Glendenning cablemaster
- Electric cockpit shade
- Panoramic electric glass sunroof
- Electric opening side windows at helm
- Fusion stereo system
- Cockpit heat and air conditioning
- Cockpit wet bar with fridge and sink
- Teak flooring in cockpit
- Bow sunpads with folding bimini shade
- TVs: 32” Samsung "Smart" LED TV with Bluray Player (Salon), 24” Samsung "smart" LED- (Bow Guest Cabin), TV 32" Samsung "smart" LED (Aft owner's cabin).
... and many more!
- LOA49.17 ft
- Beam13.75 ft
- HP870 hp
- Fuel Capacity317 gal
This sport oriented, open-deck model, focuses on providing high maneuverability and a thrilling ride while still maintaining an exceptional level of comfort. The layout of the 445/485 HTS was conceived to offer a convenient and spacious living arrangement with plenty of room for family and friends. The main deck features a U-shaped sofa, wet bar, and a helm station with double seats. The cockpit area is occupied by a U-shaped sofa and can be divided by the retractable glass doors to provide an indoor/outdoor experience. Every detail reflects Galeon's commitment to quality and craftsmanship.
Down below an abundance of natural light penetrates the interior, with a large, glass ceiling over the helm station and ample bow skylights. Comfort and convenience have not been neglected: the master cabin, located midship, boasts an en suite bathroom for added privacy. The guest cabin holds the bow and has direct access to the common areas: galley, lounge and an additional bathroom. Take advantage of the large hydraulic platform to handle personal water paraphernalia including dinghies and jet-skis.
Passengers will surely enjoy the bow leisure area with sunpads with a protective bimini as well as the large cockpit sofa shaded by the retractable Sureshade system. Whatever the weather brings, the Galeon 485 HTS is prepared. A wide open glass sunroof and retractable aft exterior glass wall allow fresh breezes and sunshine in the sunroom and can be instantly closed for comfort when the weather is less than ideal. The 445 HTS is powered with Volvo’s IPS propulsion system providing superior maneuverability and control.
- Availability:Available now
- Price:$639,000 USD
- Model:485 HTS
- LOA (ft):49.17 ft
- Boat Class:Cruisers
- Engine:2017 Volvo Penta IPS600
- Total Horsepower:870 hp
- Fuel Type:diesel
- Fuel Capacity(g):317|gallon
- Dealership:Sun Country Coastal in San Diego
- Location:San Diego
Sun Country Coastal in San Diego | Sun Country Marine Group (SCMG)
955 Harbor Island Drive Suite 150 San Diego, CA